Rides & Attractions
ALWAYS FREE AND UNLIMITED with paid admission to the zoo.
Treat your family to an experience they will always remember. Get lost in a corn maze, hold a baby chick, pile everyone on a hayride, scream down a two story air slide, do a quick 9 holes of miniature golf – All this and more inside the zoo “with the animals”. Enjoy your favorite things again and again!
- Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course
Are your kids up for a challenge? READ MORE >
- Noah’s Miniature Golf Course
Love to play putt putt? Come try our brand new miniature golf course and test your putting skills. READ MORE >
- Pony Rides (available on all Saturdays & Sundays in October, 11am – 5pm) Yes, they’re free! READ MORE >
- Hayrides – Hayride, here I come! READ MORE >
- Train Rides at Pumpkin Junction – All aboard! READ MORE >
- Two Story Airslides – Talk about exciting! READ MORE >
- Medium Airslide – For those not quite tall enough yet!
- The Amazing Corn Maze – Kid-friendly fun! READ MORE >
- Fun in the Hay Tunnel – Did someone say straw fight? READ MORE >
- Pumpkin Bouncer: Kids can jump and bounce to their heart’s content in this festive giant pumpkin!
- Toddler Pooh Park: Just for the little ones! READ MORE >
All of the above attractions are FREE and unlimited with paid admission into the zoo. All attractions are weather permitting and subject to close without notice. Sorry, no refunds.