23rd Annual Girl Scout Nighttime Event
Friday Oct 20, 2017 – 7 pm – 9:30 pm
The Girl Scout Nighttime Event is closed to the general public. Girl Scouts of all ages, their family members and friends are welcome. Add to your campfire enjoyment by roasting marshmallows, hot dogs, or treats of your choice (bring your roasting sticks!) Our concession stand will be open during this event
- Party in the zoo with over 500 animals
- Roaring campfires
- Noah’s putt putt miniature golf under lights
- Nighttime private hayrides
- Two 2-story air slides
- Corn maze (don’t forget your flashlights!)
- Full service concession stand
- FREE pie pumpkin for every paying guest
- $9.00 per person (Advance Purchase Price – final payment due 5 days prior to the event)
- Otherwise $13.50 per person due at the door the night of the outing
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
- Call (630)759-8711 to make a reservation
- A non-refundable deposit of $25 is required at the time of booking which will be applied toward the final bill
- After your reservation is made, you will receive an itinerary of your nighttime events
- All reservations must be paid in full no later than 5 days prior to the outing (or a $13.50 regular admission price will apply)
- Wrist bands must be picked up in person at the time of final payment (cannot be mailed)
METHODS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED:
- All major credit cards
- Troop check/credit card
All attractions are weather permitting and subject to close without notice. FULLY INSURED.
Due to the severe weather the Saturday Oct. 14th Girl Scout Nighttime event was canceled. You can use your purchased wristbands for zoo admission any time through Oct. 31st, 9am-7pm. Or you can use them at our second Girl Scout event on Friday Oct 20, 2017 – 7pm–9:30 pm. Purchased wristbands can be picked up at our office at 710 W. Boughton Rd.
To help your night run smoothly, please follow the directions below:
- Remove your children immediately from the parking lot area and go directly to the entrance of the zoo. If you will be waiting for additional children to arrive, please have a prearranged waiting area. The pumpkin patch is perfect (any area by the parking lot is prohibited.)
- Each child/adult must be wearing a wristband before entering the zoo.
- Upon entering the zoo, pick a campfire or picnic table for your group’s designated meeting area.
- At the end of the evening, we ask that everyone exit through the “group exit.” At that time, every guest will receive a free pie pumpkin, compliments of the Johansen family.
A few things to remember:
- The zoo is surrounded by cornstalks and no child is permitted to leave without an adult. Therefore, your children are in a safe environment.
- The corn maze, zoo area, hay ride and the 2-story air slides are open all evening. If there is a line at any of these attractions, we suggest you try something else and return later. There will be plenty of time to do everything.
- Feed for the animals is $0.25 (sorry—no outside feed for the animals is allowed in the zoo)
- Kids like to use flashlights in the “amazing corn maze.”
- Make sure you dress appropriately for the weather.
- Campfires are shared in order to allow you to get to know the other troops.
If Johansen Farms has to cancel this event due to weather, the troops and their guests may utilize their wrist bands any day through October 31st, 2015 from 9am – 7pm. SORRY, NO REFUNDS ON PURCHASED WRIST BANDS. FULLY INSURED.