Birthday & Private Parties
September 15th to October 31st.
Available Mon–Fri 3 – 6pm, Sat & Sun 10am – 6pm
Give your child a birthday party they’ll never forget! In addition to a private 50-minute celebration in our birthday barn (located in the zoo), your child and his/her guests will also enjoy a full day’s access to the children’s zoo.
- Minimum of 10 people to book a Birthday Barn Package
- Birthday child is FREE with 10 paying guests
- Monday – Friday, 3 – 6pm – $11.00 per person
- Saturday & Sunday, 10am – 6pm – $15.00 per person
- Children 24 months and younger are free!
- Entrance into the children’s zoo
- All regularly scheduled activities offered that day in the zoo
- ALL Rides & Attractions
- Birthday barn for 50 minutes
- Host/hostess to assist you in the birthday barn
- Drink of your choice
- We have complimentary birthday invitations available! Click Here to view/print
- We DO NOT supply birthday cakes or candles.
- We DO supply basic paper plates, napkins and plastic cutlery.
- Sorry—no balloons in the zoo. They are dangerous to our animals if eaten.
- All the above attractions are FREE and UNLIMITED with paid admission into the zoo. All attractions are weather permitting and subject to close without notice. Sorry, no refunds.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
- Call (630)759-8711 to make a reservation
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required at time of booking and the balance is due upon party completion
- 10% gratuity will be added
METHODS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED:
- Cashier’s checks/Money orders
- All major credit cards
Birthday parties are at Johansen Farms 710 W Boughton Rd., Bolingbrook location ONLY. FULLY INSURED
TO HELP YOUR CHILD’S BIRTHDAY PARTY RUN SMOOTHLY PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS BELOW:
- Please arrive at our office at least 15 minutes before your guests arrive. At this time, we can take your cake and refrigerate it, if needed.
- Please advise us as to the number of guests you are expecting; you will be given a wrist band for each guest attending.
- Please have all guests gather in front of the zoo entrance so you may distribute wrist bands to each guest (all wrist bands must be on before entering the children’s zoo.)
- Please grab a wagon or two for any presents, etc. you may have.
- When your scheduled party is ready to begin, notify the office and we will have your host/hostess escort your group to the birthday barn. Please keep in mind your birthday barn schedule, as there is no flexibility in that time frame due to other parties following.
- During your party, if you would like to purchase any additional food or drinks, your host/hostess will be happy to accommodate you.
- At the end of your scheduled birthday barn time (50 mins,) your host/hostess will give you your final bill to be paid at that time.
- Due to limited space, we ask that you designate an adult to transport all presents to your vehicle immediately after your bill is paid.
- We have refrigeration available for any leftover cake while you and your guests continue to enjoy the zoo.
- Please arrange for any children to be picked up at your original gathering place outside of the zoo entrance. Keep in mind parents cannot enter the zoo to get their child without paying zoo admission. If assistance is needed, please come to the front office.