We are currently closed for the season.
Thank you to all who came out and celebrated fall with us!
Closed for the season.
Admission pricing listed below.
Pumpkins & More
There is plenty of FREE PARKING and NO CHARGE to visit the pumpkin patch and open market area (aka pumpkin patch, photo-op area, fall decorations, mums of every fall color and pie house where you can also get our famous fresh apple cider donuts and much much more).
All rides and attractions are free and unlimited with paid zoo admission, INCLUDING our FREE pony rides, NEW Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course and NEW 9 hole Noah’s Miniature Golf Course!
Our pony rides are offered Saturday and Sunday from 11am-5pm. The miniature golf course and inflatable obstacle course are offered M-F 3pm-7pm, and Saturday and Sunday all day!
- All major credit cards excepted
- Feed for the animals is $0.25 (Sorry—no outside feed for the animals is allowed in the zoo.)
- Handicap accessible
- Parking is FREE
- For a Season Pass – Please call 630.759.8711
- ATM available
- Paved pathways throughout
- Granny’s Kitchen and Snack Bar available
- For the safety of our guests and animals, no pets are allowed
- Outside food and drink are not allowed on weekends